Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Sierra Vista 5th Ward Young Women!!


This last Wednesday we had a combined young women's activity where we celebrated all of the young women's birthdays for the year. We had a BBQ and swim party, and we had Bath and Body Works stuff for all the girls so we did a rubber ducky and bath theme. Of course I was asked to do the cake and I thought that it turned out really good. All the girls loved it and have all asked if I would do their wedding cake. I told them that we had plenty of time to think about that :) Being in Young women's is the best!!

4 comments:

Genelady said...

That is so cute!!!!
Everything is cake and frosting except the rubber ducks, right?
Post this on the family blog, OK?
I am so proud of your talents. Grandma Naef would be proud of you, too.
Love, MOM

Tam said...

Where do you even begin to cut into a cake like that? It is too pretty to eat. I'd just leave it out on my counter so I could look at it! I bet the girls were estatic!

MaryBeth said...

The cake is adorable! And AMEN to the girls needing a few years before getting a wedding cake...17 and 18 year old girls getting married is creepy :)

Deb said...

So cute! Your talents never cease to amaze me!