Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Primary Carnival

This past Saturday our ward had a primary carnival. All the kids had a lot of fun. There was so much for them to do. I think Brandon's favorite game was the dunk tank. Bro. Bodily (the second counselor in the bishopric) was the first victim in the tank, and Brandon was the second person to dunk him. It definitely surprised us all. After dunking Bro. Bodily Brandon went over to the cupcake walk and immediately had his number chosen to win a cupcake. Man if only I had that kind of luck. Emily was the next number immediately called after Brandon's. GO HATCH'S!! They had mini golf, dart throw, penny toss, fishing, snow cones, and many other games. All in all the kids had a blast and let Dad get some yard work done while we were gone.

5 comments:

Tam said...

How fun! Why didnt they do any of those fun activities when we lived there? My kids dont have the best of luck so they'd be crying cuz they didnt get a cupcake. Speaking of cupcake -- i want your buttercream icing and whitechoco/raspberry cake recipe!

Katie said...

Looks like fun! I'll have to drop hints to my ward to have something like this! -Katie

Lors said...

sad that I missed it, looks like it was really fun. Email me, I have a melaleuca question and I don't have your email.

jamones@cox.net

MaryBeth said...

Man, I need to move into your ward fast!

The Hatch's said...

We would love to have you!!