Friday, February 13, 2009

Tags.....Why?

Ok so I never do this tag thing, but I've been getting harassed about it lately so I'm doing this one because it's a short one, and I'm lazy. So I'm suppose to go to my sixth picture folder to my sixth picture in that folder and post it. So here it is......

This is Emily at the beginning of this last soccer season at her first practice. Although they didn't win every game this season she sure had fun. Way to score those goals Emily.

Now as for tagging others consider yourself tagged, but guess what... if you do it great, if you don't will I care? Not really. Peace!

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

See, this is why you're the best...no pressure tagging is my new favorite thing.

I'm not doing it by the way.

The Bodily Family said...

So I tag you so you don't feel left out. I don't want you to come on my blog and see that I've tagged everybody BUT you. Do the tag, don't do the tag, I don't care!! And what's with the "she didn't win every game" crap. They lost ALL but ONE game. Our team was the "Bad News Bears."