Sunday, May 10, 2009

And then there are Four....

Tyson Judd Hatch
Born April 23, 2009 at 10:24 am
Weighed 7lbs. 3 oz.
19 inches long
Well we have four..... what a change. I thought three would be really different but four is definitely different. So much to do so little time. Although I would definitely say well worth it. Having a baby around the house again is great. Tiring but great. He is a joy to have around.

As for labor....well lets just say it was labor. We went or should I say I went 100% drug free this time and it was not that bad. I would have to say that being able to get up from my bed whenever I wanted afterwards was well worth it.. I think my recovery has been a little easier as well. I'm not saying that I would want to do this on a daily basis but it wasn't bad. Being home has been great too. Adjusting to everything new has been a challenge and keeping all the poking fingers away has been a challenge but it's been nice to be home.

Emily has been a great big sister. She loves having a baby in the house. I think she likes having a sibling that won't take her things and won't talk back to her (yet).

Brandon is super excited to have another boy in the family. He asks everyday if Tyson is ready to start sleeping in his room yet. I wonder if he will always feel the same way about sharing a room.


Aubrey is Tyson's second mother. She is always by his side ready to stick in the pacifier at a moments notice. She is in love with having a baby in the house.


We love our baby!!



12 comments:

Heidi said...

How cute!!! It sounds like everything is going as well as can be with a new baby~~ I hope the kids stay thrilled with their new little brother!

Genelady said...

That would be 10:24 am. That makes it a pretty short labor. PM makes it a very long labor. It is great to hear you are doing well. Happy Mother's day.
MOM

Katie said...

Can't wait to meet him. I love the name you guys chose, by the way. Happy Mother's Day, Lisa!

MaryBeth said...

He is so adorable Lisa! Congratulations :)

Jill and Scott said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him in person!

Tam said...

OH he is cute! I was so excited to see pictures. Its also good to hear that 4 is do-able. Now keep updating so the kid isnt 10 by the time we see another picture! BTW - you are crazy for going natural. I ask for the drugs right when I get in the bed! Way to go she-ra!

pebes2 said...

Congrats!! I was just wondering if you had had your baby yet. He is so cute!! It makes Mothers Day all the more special this year.

The Lingo Family said...

Hey Lisa, Your new little guy is so adorable. You have 2 boys and 2 girls- how perfect!!!!! Beautiful Family you have!!!!

Haymore Family said...

He is so cute! I must say i was a little sad that he wasn't there when we stopped by, but he is adorable and i hope things are going good!! Congrats!

linda said...

He is darling! Yes four definatley takes some getting used too, I felt thtat way also. Glad your labor went well. Let us know if you need anything!

Tati Smith said...

Oh my goodness! That is so fun! Your kids are all beautiful and he is no exception. Congratulations!

Ginger said...

Lisa seeing this makes me so excited for our number 4. What a great family!! And it almost kinda sorta makes me have second thoughts about natural labor....nah. :)