Sunday, July 26, 2009

It finally happened...


Well, after having four kids I wondered when I would be asked this certain question by one of the older kids. It just happened to be Aubrey. Yesterday I was burping Tyson and Aubrey comes over and we have the following conversation:


Aubrey: When are we going to take Tyson back to the hospital?

Me: Why? Don't you like having a baby brother?

Aubrey: No. (shaking her head)

Me: Why do you want to take him back to the hospital?

Aubrey: I want a girl one.

I think she might have put her request in a little to late. She'll just have to get over that he's staying and he will forever be a boy. Sorry Aubrey.

6 comments:

Frehner Family said...

That is so funny. I guess that means you get to have another try at it!? (he he he) ;)

Katie said...

So cute!! Ha ha- come on- give the girl a little sister ( ;

The Mazz Fam said...

So cute! I love your profile picture. What a beautiful family!

The Hatch's said...

For the record there will be no little sister.

MaryBeth said...

I often wonder if I can return my kids to the hospital.

Ginger said...

HAHA!! Did you save your reciept?