Monday, September 8, 2008

Yeah Mom!

Well we have made it through our first week of pre-k and Brandon is lovin it. Although I think that I am lovin it even more. Brandon goes to school at noon, and the best part of it all is that Aubrey falls asleep in the car on the way home from dropping off Brandon. The first day this happened I got absolutely nothing done. I just sat there and listened to the silence. It was fabulous.

When we dropped Brandon off, Aubrey saw that Brandon had a lunch bag for his snack with some ice packs in it. Well Aubrey wanted to be just like her older brother and had to carry her new Dora lunch bag with just one ice pack in it. She wanted to stay so bad. I just have to keep telling her that she can stay next year. Yeah Mom!!


3 comments:

Katie said...

Very cute- Brandon is looking more and more like Spencer and Aubrey is so old looking! -Katie

Button said...

Isn't the silence great?!?

Genelady said...

I remember it well. I bet that is what Spencer looked like on his first day of school.