Tuesday, January 5, 2010

12 Happenings at Christmas

12 Christmas Lights

11 Snowballs Thrown



10 Years of Family Ornaments



9 Times Removed from UNDER the Tree

8 Fun Christmas Balls


7 Trees to Choose From

6 Handmade Stockings


5 Hours of Snow
(That's how long it lasted.)


4 Happy Kids


3 Warm Snuggies
(Yes, I went there, and made these too.)

2 School Christmas Concerts

And 1 Real Christmas Tree


Hope everyone had as great of a holiday season as we did.
We love you all, and have a Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Tam said...

Ah, cute! I am laughing at the 7 trees to choose from because I know that is pretty true coming from Sierra Vista. Hope you are doing well! I cant get over how big your babe is!

Heidi said...

Great pics! Don't you just love Christmas with kids??

Ginger said...

so cute lisa!

Unknown said...

I love the pics! I wish we lived closer to each other to enjoy the kids' growing up on a more interactive level. Take care.

KaDee said...

homemade snuggies, now that's a good mom. :)
Happy New Year!

Ashley said...

This is a super cute post!