Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You can never have too much cake

Well I've been up to my old tricks again. Here are a few pictures of some of my latest cakes Hope you enjoy!


This cake was done for a bridal shower.  She was really into purses and make up so this is what I came up with.  Hat box lower tier with purse, pearl necklace and earrings with some lipstick.

This cake was done for a first birthday party.  I thought this was so sassy and cute.  The mom even had her little girl dressed in an outfit that went right along with the cake. 

These little beauties were done for a baby shower we just had for a couple of girls in the ward who are both having girls.  We had it at a restaurant so it was nice to just have a little something at each place setting to make it a little extra cute. 

This was a fun one to do.  This cake was for some twins in the ward (boy and girl).  They are really into Toy Story right now, and how fitting it was that they were turning 3!.  It all couldn't have been more perfect. 

This is one of my favorites to date.  This cake was for a little boy who just love Mario Brothers.  He had his party at the city pool so it was fun walking in with the cake and hearing all the oohs and awes.

Like I said you can never have too much cake!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Impressive!!!

Robert Thompson said...

Wow, very nice. I'll look for you on the Food Network.

The Clawson's said...

I was suppose to bring one of those cupcakes home to Lance...Welp it didn't even make it out of the truck. Amazing!

KaDee said...

Love the bed cake and the cupcakes look yummy!

The Lingo Family said...

WOW!! They are all so beautiful! Love them!

Genelady said...

good job Lise. I am proud you are mine.

The Stutzmans said...

you r amazing!!!! can I be you for a day?

Ginger said...

The Mario is GENIUS!!!!!!!!!