Sunday, August 1, 2010

Survey Says...

This is Brandon as of today.
The survey of today is....
Who can tell me what they think happened to Brandon's face?

A:  Brandon lost ANOTHER fight with his older sister.

B:  Football season has DEFINITELY started.

C:  That wall jumped out of no where!

D:  We thought we wouldn't have to worry about hickeys until he was 16!

E:  The attack bird came right out of the sky attempting a dive bomb mission on my face.

F:  Frost bite sets in fast here in Arizona.

G:  All of the above.  (We ARE talking about Brandon)

Sooooo Leave a comment as to what you think the answer is.  Answer and full story will be posted at the end of the week. 

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I vote for the dive bombing bird. Or the lethal wall :-)

MaryBeth said...

Ok, seriously, if that's a hickey you really need to have a talk with that kid because he's doing it all sorts of wrong.

Robert Thompson said...

B: Football season has DEFINITELY started.

DJJenny said...

I was going to say
H: The killer screen door!

LOL, but cain says the wall and I say G, All of the above, Brandon is one crazy thug.

Genelady said...

I vote for A or B but lean toward B. I hope Emily wouldn't do that. When do the games start?

KaDee said...

A

Frehner Family said...

i vote fooz-ball

hey, thanks again to you guys for all your help with our move. couldn't have done it without ya!